This “Podcast with Powerpoint” episode is all about breaking into shooting models. How to attract models and how to interact with the community.
Note: We assume you know where your community is in this video – if you don’t, comment below. We’ll make a special video for finding locals to commune with.
1. Embody the content you want to create.
2. Promote a healthy, professional attitude in the community.
3. Know how the rumor-mill works, and why it exists (good and bad).
4. Prove that you can shoot more than one style.
5. Be prepared to pay if you are thirsty.
Stay to the end for community commentary!
Darkwood Social Media Links:
Support us on patreon at www.patreon.com/darkwoodartistry