Dr. Omer delivers part one of a GI Board Review. This talk includes various cases as well as questions and answers.
Stay tuned for Part Two next week.
Some items in this lecture may have come from the lecturer’s personal academic files or have been cited in-line or at the end of the lecture. For more information, see our citation page.
Get CME Credit:
SUBSCRIBE to LOUISVILLE LECTURES:
VISIT OUR BLOG:
We can teach the world medicine.
The Internal Medicine Lecture Series is a resident founded, resident run FOAMed (Free Open Access Medical Education) project by LouisvilleLectures.org, supported by the Internal Medicine Residency, Medicine Department and the University of Louisville. The content is free to all who wish to learn. For more information, visit our website below. Please view our full disclaimer on our website, as space limitations prohibit its posting here. All content is copyrighted by the University of Louisville.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://britishmusicguide.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Các loại thống kê lô xiên đang và cách thống kê hiệu quả
- Hướng dẫn cách quay nổ hũ Rikvip dễ trúng nhất
- LEGO City Undercover – 100% Completion Reward – Super Minifigure + 450 Gold Brick Reward
- ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON COOKING! – Pokemon Quest Part 10 (Switch, IOS, Android)
- LANDac Online Encounter: Multifaceted Challenges of Land and Climate Change