Can you block without being blocked?
Players take turns placing their game pieces onto the grid. The rules are simple – Pieces of the same color MUST touch, and pieces of the same shape must NOT touch.
Meanwhile, you also want to keep as many pegs adjacent to your game pieces open as possible.
Be clever. Be creative.
Whoever places the most pieces onto the grid wins the game. Or, whoever has the most open pegs surrounding their game pieces wins the game!
Game of placing pieces onto a grid while blocking opponents
Encourages strategy skills, planning, critical thinking, logic
2 to 4 players
Take turns placing one game piece onto the grid
Same colors MUST touch, same shapes must NOT touch
Player with most pieces on the grid wins
OR – Player with most open spaces around their game pieces wins the game
Includes 16 game pieces (4 each in green, blue, magenta, orange), game board
Detailed game rules and instructions included
High-quality materials and construction – lasting durability
Get exclusive offers and discounts from our email newsletter:
SUBSCRIBE for more videos:
FOLLOW Fat Brain Toys:
WATCH our Original Toys from Fat Brain Toy Co.:
SHOP for More:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO City Undercover – 100% Completion Reward – Super Minifigure + 450 Gold Brick Reward
- ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON COOKING! – Pokemon Quest Part 10 (Switch, IOS, Android)
- LANDac Online Encounter: Multifaceted Challenges of Land and Climate Change
- How To Play Poker Like A Pro 🤑 The ULTIMATE Poker Strategy Preflop CHECKLIST (Poker Tips) 🤑
- How to Transfer Data From Nintendo DSi to Nintendo 3DS