How to Model, Sculpt and Texture 3D Weapons for Games [FULL HOUR OF AMAZING TIPS & TRICKS]
In this 3D Weapon Tutorial, Fabio is going to show us how he created his stylized weapon in ZBrush and Substance Painter, and what you need to do to start creating your own stylized weapons.
This tutorial is a full hour long filled with TONS of information.
Check out Fabio’s Profile here:
🎨The 3D Coloring Book🎨
Transform your Substance Painter texturing skills with HUNDREDS of professional-level assets, and hours of high quality tutorials 🎉
💖Support Stylized Station💖
These tutorials remain 100% free thanks to the amazing support from our Patrons.
To ensure these tutorials stay free and to gain early access to every video, consider joining our Patreon community.
Check out for tons more tutorials, workshops and inspiration from the game art community!
Follow me on all the socials:
Come join us on discord! We have the world’s largest discord for sharing stylized art.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- LEGO City Undercover – 100% Completion Reward – Super Minifigure + 450 Gold Brick Reward
- ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON COOKING! – Pokemon Quest Part 10 (Switch, IOS, Android)
- LANDac Online Encounter: Multifaceted Challenges of Land and Climate Change
- How To Play Poker Like A Pro 🤑 The ULTIMATE Poker Strategy Preflop CHECKLIST (Poker Tips) 🤑
- How to Transfer Data From Nintendo DSi to Nintendo 3DS