Whole Group Circle Games (Buzz & Sparkle) | Susan's Sunday Spotlight
Both of these circle games are great for math or literacy warm ups, to use during morning meeting, or really to use when you have a little downtime and want to practice counting or spelling!
Looking for more standards-based math games that will engage your learners and save you lots of time?! Join hundreds of primary teachers over in the SJT Math Club:
If you happen to use any of these games in your classroom, leave a comment below and let me know how they go! 🙂 Also, if you share any of the games from Susan’s Sunday Spotlight, please tag me on instagram @susanjonesteaching so I can see!! You can also use the hashtag: #susanssundayspotlight
**SIGN UP FOR MY EMAIL LIST FOR THE LATEST UPDATES, TIPS, and FREEBIES!**
Be sure to subscribe and click the bell to see all my future videos.
You can see tons of other games for first grade students below!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Hướng dẫn cách quay nổ hũ Rikvip dễ trúng nhất
- LEGO City Undercover – 100% Completion Reward – Super Minifigure + 450 Gold Brick Reward
- ALL LEGENDARY POKEMON COOKING! – Pokemon Quest Part 10 (Switch, IOS, Android)
- LANDac Online Encounter: Multifaceted Challenges of Land and Climate Change
- How To Play Poker Like A Pro 🤑 The ULTIMATE Poker Strategy Preflop CHECKLIST (Poker Tips) 🤑